The Social Media Associate: Paid, is responsible for executing, maintaining and analyzing paid social media campaigns across Cole & Weber’s diverse client portfolio. This entry-level position within a fast-growing team will provide deeper level experience into today’s popular social media platforms, utilizing data-driven results to further expand our clients’ social media footprints, as well as visibility into the social media strategy planning process.
Reports to: Senior Director: Content, with visibility into Media planning team.
- Executing, managing and optimizing multiple campaigns across major social media platforms
- Creating weekly, monthly and quarterly reports detailing account and campaign performance
- Social media benchmarking and metric analytics
- Managing campaign budgets, ad rotation, bid, flighting, etc.
- Managing multiple, diverse projects in a fast-paced environment
- Preparing and presenting social media analysis and recommendations for optimization
- A minimum 1 year experience purchasing and optimizing paid social media within an advertising agency or client-side environment
- Ability to meet deadlines for ad placement and reports consistently
- Foundational understanding of CPE/CPC/CPM objective campaigns
- Knowledge of demand gen vs engagement based social campaigns
- Solid understanding of marketing and media planning principles
- Experience using technology to connect with key target audience segments
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Must be well organized to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and have excellent time management skills
- Experience configuring and reporting Google Analytics
- Highly developed analytical thinking
- Understanding of Content Marketing/SEO/SEM space
- Up-to-date with social media trends and innovations
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org