We believe the world can be a more interesting place and to play a role in that, we work hard to defy mediocrity with guts and rigor.
- Believe in the limitless power of creativity
- Show empathy for others
- Make playfulness rewarding
- Seek the curiosity, determination and courage to break new ground
- We remain open, naïve and comfortable
- We do well by doing good.
Cole & Weber is seeking a high-energy, strategic minded individual who thrives on finding new ways to build relationships with consumers through content. Someone with a strong business mindset, and a passionate commitment to generating great result-oriented creative work. A strategy whiz that can also turn strategy into actionable plans for a variety of brands in gaming, travel, education and CPG. Someone who leads by inspiration and knows how to integrate social into everything (and everything into social); be a personal example of the power of sharing.
Our specific wants
- Assess our client’s current social and content strategies against their business objectives.
- Deliver recommendation to integrate social strategy within a broader multi-channel communications plan to accomplish client business objectives.
- Develop insights that solidify content’s role and contribution to a consumer journey.
- Write channel creative briefs for Paid, Owned & Earned social, and be an active collaborator in brand briefs.
Essentially, lead the Paid, Earned and Owned engagement model through social media and content strategies, from start to finish; to manage the reporting, learning and optimization at every stage (including prototyping and UX experiments, as well as ongoing performance analysis and competitive/contextual learning).
- Translate high-level strategies into actionable plans that lead to innovative creative ideas - from setting the right KPIs, to taking a fearless approach to learning fast when we’re wrong,
- Inspire our creative team’s development of social campaigns: setting the bar and opening up opportunities across a broad variety of channels and tactics
- Commission and run the research and analytics
- Write content plans, brand behavior guidelines and inform creative briefs
- Earn the buy-in of senior clients and collaborative partners to understand & commit to the plan and success measures
- Help the creative, media and technology teams amplify their ideas and break new ground – while staying focused on the business task, and inhabiting the life, voice and culture of the brand and target
- Define and oversee the editorial calendars and flow of conversations, initiatives and responses, by giving direction and help to community managers
Integrate social and content strategies and insights with other channels and disciplines, internally and externally: working with the strategic, creative, media and technology leads to share thinking and co-ordinate work
Innovate with a passion for new media, trends and possibilities; for brave, breakthrough creative; for making better contributions to culture and our audiences’ lives, in big ways and small; for firing up the ambition and imagination of the rest of the agency, client teams and outside partners.
Share your expertise and points of view with colleagues, clients and our community, in person, online and at public events; teach and mentor community managers, and raise the level of social expertise throughout the agency; be a trusted person that teams seek out, to make great, audacious and beautiful ideas even bigger, braver and more talked about.
The Required Stuff.
- At least 5-7+ years of relevant experience in the social media and digital communications space.
- Even better, if you have worked well with both media strategists and creative teams, in shops with a strong creative culture.
- Proven experience in authoring digital creative briefs, business requirements, and strategic frameworks for programs, campaigns, messaging/content – all based on client’s business objectives and overall marketing strategy
- Ability to set strong KPI’s, as well as experience in measuring the success of social programs using a wide range of listening and analytics tools
- Ideally, you would also have some experience working with media-based insight tools: MRI/Simmons, eMarketer AdViews/AdRelevance, Comscore,
- Excellent writing skills – showing how you translate a deep and current expertise into clear and interesting arguments for non-technical readers (and with links or examples to demonstrate it). Strong presentation storytelling and professional business writing is essential.
- Portfolio of ideas you’ve lead from scribbles on piece of papers to execution is ideal
- Position will report into the Executive Creative Director and have at least one direct report.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com