We use creativity to involve people in brand experiences that deliver a business impact for our clients.
We combine the creativity of a boutique with strategic business leadership and digital prowess.
Our goal is to be considered one of the industry’s most innovative companies.
We: Seek Unconvention, Work Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Well (our values).
To achieve this, the Insights & Culture team not only digs into the fundamental brand problems, but looks for their place in culture. We do this by inspiring powerful ideas, by being the voice of the culture and the consumer, and by being creative collaborators across every team in the agency and with clients.
Summary: (“Who I am”): The engineer of an agency environment that seeks unexpected, innovative solutions. An evangelist for brand planning. A crusader for great work. A brand architect. A curious adventurer looking to make a difference and serve as the springboard of creativity for others.
Role: (“What I do”): The Insights & Culture Planner is a co-creator of strategic direction, capable of operating across a diverse range of accounts. They will act as a strategic partner and collaborator to the client and agency team who proactively supports the development of a superior advertising product. They will report to the Director of Insights & Culture.
Accountabilities: (“What I am responsible for…” detail processes, systems, people, policies owned by the role):
- Support on large national accounts and shared responsibility on other clients
- Identify growth opportunities for existing clients
- Collaborate with Connections and Content architects and engineers – understanding and co-creating new technology on one hand and digital anthropology on the other
- Write brilliant, irrefutable briefs
- Play a key role in the agency’s new business team
- Conduct or oversee the work of outside vendors for qualitative and quantitative research projects
Competencies: (“Skills I have”):
- 3-5 years of experience on either the client or agency side of brand advertising
- 3 years of experience as a strategic planner, with responsibility for establishing the strategic direction on key accounts
- Personal involvement in the development of outstanding creative advertising
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org